Simply put, the NuCalm Biosignal Processing Disc was designed to replace both the GABA cream and CES device - to simplify the process while maintaining efficacy.
Articles in this section
- Do I have warranty on my JBL headphones purchased through you?
- JBL troubleshooting
- How do I upgrade to the discs?
- I still use the headphones with the built-in MP3 player - how do I get access to the app?
- What ingredients are in the GABA cream?
- Are the discs as effective as the CES/cream?
- CES troubleshooting
- What if my CES is broken? Can I get it fixed?
- Can I still buy refills on electrodes and GABA cream?
- Does the cream expire?