The NuCalm biosignal processing disc works by signaling the body to emit a naturally occurring neurotransmitter (chemical messenger in the body) called Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA). GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that counteracts the effects of cortisol and adrenaline, thus slowing down and relaxing the brain.
Articles in this section
- Do I need the discs to receive a benefit?
- What is the optimal disc placement?
- Do the discs expire?
- Are the discs effected by heat?
- Does the disc have to be exact to be effective?
- How does the disc work?
- Are the discs environmentally friendly?
- Can the discs safely pass through airport security?
- What is GABA? What does it do?
- Are the discs "drug-free"?