GABA stands for Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid. It is a neurotransmitter or chemical messenger for nerve cells that is found naturally throughout the body. It inhibits nerves from firing and is responsible for calming things down in the body. [link to GABA in-depth article?]
Articles in this section
- Do I need the discs to receive a benefit?
- What is the optimal disc placement?
- Do the discs expire?
- Are the discs effected by heat?
- Does the disc have to be exact to be effective?
- How does the disc work?
- Are the discs environmentally friendly?
- Can the discs safely pass through airport security?
- What is GABA? What does it do?
- Are the discs "drug-free"?