NuCalm Tears are the body's way of releasing pent-up emotion. It may be a biochemical reaction induced simply by relaxation or by a suppressed memory or feeling. NuCalm has a way of bringing you to a place where emotions can not just be buried in the subconscious but actually dealt with and resolved. NuCalm was originally designed for patients with addiction and PTSD - it helps people overcome their difficult experiences in a physiological safe place to allow them to detach the strong negative emotion associated with the trauma/memory.
Articles in this section
- Why are my sessions not that long?
- Is it normal to have flashbacks or to have memories resurface during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel emotional or to cry during NuCalm?
- Is it normal for your breathing to become extremely slow and heavy while NuCalming?
- Why wasn't I able to relax during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel pressure or pain in your head after NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel tingling or twitching during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to have lucid or vivid dreams during NuCalm?
- Should I have fallen asleep during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to lose track of time during NuCalm?