Lucid or vivid dreams are often a characteristic of the theta brainwave range. The NuCalm technology allows you to linger in that theta-alpha brainwave range (4-12Hz) where dreaming occurs. The alpha-theta crossover state induced by NuCalm is likely to cause lucid imagery or biographical memories, and most regular users of NuCalm report an increase in dream activity and dream intensity. Additionally, the theta brainwave threshold is the optimal range for creativity, visualization and mind programming. Some NuCalm users are often left inspired after spending time in this state of transcendence.
Articles in this section
- Why are my sessions not that long?
- Is it normal to have flashbacks or to have memories resurface during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel emotional or to cry during NuCalm?
- Is it normal for your breathing to become extremely slow and heavy while NuCalming?
- Why wasn't I able to relax during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel pressure or pain in your head after NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel tingling or twitching during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to have lucid or vivid dreams during NuCalm?
- Should I have fallen asleep during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to lose track of time during NuCalm?