No. The software is delivered binaurally - meaning different audio signals are being sent in each ear. This method is one of the elements that entrain brainwaves into a slower frequency range.
Articles in this section
- What kind of music will I be listening to?
- Could one theoretically also get a benefit out of the soundtrack alone or is it mandatory to always use it in conjunction with the discs or it will otherwise not be effective?
- Can I use any headphones to listen to the software?
- How is this different from binaural beats I can find for free on the internet?
- Which journey is right for me?
- How does the neuro acoustic software work?
- How loud does the music need to be?
- What are bone-conduction headphones?
- Can I listen to the music without headphones?