NuCalm Help Center
Who Uses NuCalm
- How do I use NuCalm if I have cancer?
- How do I use NuCalm to overcome jet lag?
- How do I use NuCalm to improve my focus and mental acuity?
- How do I use NuCalm to improve my nighttime sleep?
- How do I use NuCalm to slow aging?
- How do I use NuCalm to help my fight an illness?
- Is it normal to have flashbacks or to have memories resurface during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel emotional or to cry during NuCalm?
- Why wasn't I able to relax during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel tingling or twitching during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to have lucid or vivid dreams during NuCalm?
- Should I have fallen asleep during NuCalm?
- What does "Natural endpoint" mean? And how do I know when I've reached it?
- How long should my NuCalm session be?
- How often should I use NuCalm?
- What time of day should I NuCalm?
FAQSee All Articles
- Are there any side effects of NuCalm?
- Who can use NuCalm?
- Is it safe to use NuCalm while taking prescription medications?
Tech SupportSee All Articles
TrialsSee All Articles
Payment OptionsSee All Articles
ShippingSee All Articles
Family PlansSee All Articles
Returns & ResaleSee All Articles
- What is the difference between the two Discs?
- Can the disc be reused?
- How does the NuCalm Disc work?
- Can the NuCalm Disc be worn in the shower?
- Do I have to use the disc every time?
- Can you be allergic to the NuCalm Disc?
NuCalm Neuroacoustic Software
- Can I use my own headphones or earbuds?
- Can I listen to the NuCalm software of on a speaker?
- Can I buy just the app?
- How loud should the music be?
- Does NuCalm work with if I am hard of hearing or have hearing implants?
- Can I listen to my own music or another app?
- How do I switch over from the old CES system to the new Discs?
- How do I upgrade my older CES and cream system to the app?
- How do I repair my malfunctioning CES device?