1. Headphones won't turn on.
- Make sure they are sufficiently charged. The light should go on while charging, but turn off when charging is complete.
- Make sure you unplug the charging cord when you go to turn the headphones on.
- Make sure you hold the toggle for 3-5 seconds to turn the headphones on.
2. Headphones not connecting to Bluetooth.
- Disconnect and reconnect the JBLs from your phone.
- Turn your phone or smart device's Bluetooth on and off again.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the headphones to pair them again. The light should flash blue while it's searching for a connection, then turn solid blue when the connection is successful.
3. Headphones are staticky or no sound is coming out.
- If using Bluetooth - See step 2.
- If using audio cord - Try unplugging the cord and plugging it back in again while pressing firmly into the headphone jack.
- If nothing works - check the warranty on headphones
For more information, please find the different links to the manuals of different headphones NuCalm has resold in the past below.