You cannot pause or stop a track because by doing so it would interrupt your brainwave entrainment and thus session experience. The neuro acoustic software is assembled in a specific algorithm to slowly guide your brainwaves into particular frequencies at various timestamps. The physics decides exactly where your brainwaves will be at a given time, so by stopping a track, you interrupt that process. We recommend putting your phone on DND to not get interrupted.
Articles in this section
- How long should you Ignite and how often?
- What is Ignite?
- I am experiencing issues with the offline play back?
- NuCalm Stats
- NuCalm Score
- Tracker feature
- What do the icons mean for each journey?
- I used to have a 3 Day Challenge Journey - why is it gone?
- I've ordered my NuCalm - why can't I listen to the journeys while I wait for my system?
- What are you using my profile information for?