We have plenty of users that use NuCalm in conjunction with other products, such as PEMF mats and the Bemer [grounding mat]. The body's gauss field is only necessary to activate the disc. However, I would put the disc on first, then lay on the mat. Please note, that we've not done any clinical testing with the two products together, so understand that it could still be possible that the EMFs [Earth's electrical current in the case of the grounding mat] may affect the disc the quality of your session. This is something I would test out for yourself. Many users haven't noticed any differences and enjoy killing two birds with one stone! Another great option is to do your NuCalm session on the grass outside.
Articles in this section
- Can I track my NuCalm session with an HRV tracking device such as whoop, oura, corsense, garmin, apple watch, etc?
- Can I use NuCalm with light therapy devices?
- Can I use NuCalm with Muse?
- Can I use NuCalm with a Neurofeedback/biofeedback device?
- Can I use NuCalm in a CVAC/Hypobaric chamber?
- Can I use NuCalm in an infrared sauna?
- Can I use NuCalm in conjunction with the Apollo neuro?
- Can I use NuCalm in conjunction with a grounding mat?
- Can I use NuCalm in conjunction with the Bio charger?
- Can I use NuCalm in conjunction with Meditation?