If you are looking to do meditation with NuCalm - use two headphones - a bone conducting pair and over-ear pair - play meditation (voice only so the music doesn't interfere) on one set and NuCalm on the other. It may be difficult to focus on the guided meditation because brain wanders in theta rhythm and can't always hold a train of thought, but you can certainly try. Otherwise, NuCalming before meditation will allow you to go deeper in subsequent meditation.
Articles in this section
- Can I track my NuCalm session with an HRV tracking device such as whoop, oura, corsense, garmin, apple watch, etc?
- Can I use NuCalm with light therapy devices?
- Can I use NuCalm with Muse?
- Can I use NuCalm with a Neurofeedback/biofeedback device?
- Can I use NuCalm in a CVAC/Hypobaric chamber?
- Can I use NuCalm in an infrared sauna?
- Can I use NuCalm in conjunction with the Apollo neuro?
- Can I use NuCalm in conjunction with a grounding mat?
- Can I use NuCalm in conjunction with the Bio charger?
- Can I use NuCalm in conjunction with Meditation?