The length of your natural session is an indication of how out of balance you are. Sleep deprivation, poor sleep quality, stress, jetlag, illness, injury are all factors that will affect the length of your session. With consistent use of NuCalm, you will see that the natural endpoint of your session will become shorter over time.
Articles in this section
- Why are my sessions not that long?
- Is it normal to have flashbacks or to have memories resurface during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel emotional or to cry during NuCalm?
- Is it normal for your breathing to become extremely slow and heavy while NuCalming?
- Why wasn't I able to relax during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel pressure or pain in your head after NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel tingling or twitching during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to have lucid or vivid dreams during NuCalm?
- Should I have fallen asleep during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to lose track of time during NuCalm?