Individuals who are sympathetically dominant and feel the need to be in control may initially feel uncomfortable in the deeply relaxed and vulnerable state induced by NuCalm. Multiple exposures will resolve this unrest as your nervous system balances and you surrender control.
Articles in this section
- Is it normal to have flashbacks or to have memories resurface during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel emotional or to cry during NuCalm?
- Why wasn't I able to relax during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel tingling or twitching during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to have lucid or vivid dreams during NuCalm?
- Should I have fallen asleep during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel tired after NuCalm?
- How should I expect to feel after a NuCalm session?
- What should I expect during a NuCalm session?