Tingling sensations are associated with greater oxygenated blood flow. Twitching is a sign of muscles releasing tension. Both are associated with parasympathetic dominance. The twitching that you are feeling is actually muscles releasing built-up tension. It is normal for it to happen during a NuCalm session and even for those effects to linger afterward. It will likely stop with continuous NuCalm use.
Articles in this section
- Why are my sessions not that long?
- Is it normal to have flashbacks or to have memories resurface during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel emotional or to cry during NuCalm?
- Is it normal for your breathing to become extremely slow and heavy while NuCalming?
- Why wasn't I able to relax during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel pressure or pain in your head after NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel tingling or twitching during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to have lucid or vivid dreams during NuCalm?
- Should I have fallen asleep during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to lose track of time during NuCalm?