NuCalm feels very much like drifting peacefully off to sleep, though you probably won’t actually fall asleep. Instead, you’ll hover at the edge of sleep, feeling weightless, and having your thoughts free to roam. Often, your mind is still wandering, while your body feels as if it is in deep sleep.
Articles in this section
- Why are my sessions not that long?
- Is it normal to have flashbacks or to have memories resurface during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel emotional or to cry during NuCalm?
- Is it normal for your breathing to become extremely slow and heavy while NuCalming?
- Why wasn't I able to relax during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel pressure or pain in your head after NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel tingling or twitching during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to have lucid or vivid dreams during NuCalm?
- Should I have fallen asleep during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to lose track of time during NuCalm?