Your NuCalm session is as long as you want it to be or need it to be. Ideally, you want to go to your natural endpoint - when you just "wake up" on your own. If time is limited, you can set a timer with a minimum length of 20 minutes. It is normal for initial session lengths to be quite long as your body is catching up from years of imbalance, stress, and poor sleep. Ultimately, your natural endpoint time will begin to decrease as NuCalm becomes a tool for daily maintenance.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum amount of time to use NuCalm and still get benefit?
- Will I always need NuCalm?
- How can I optimize my NuCalm session?
- What does "Natural endpoint" mean? And how do I know when I've reached it?
- Where can I NuCalm?
- How long should my NuCalm session be?
- Which NuCalm journey should I use?
- How often should I use NuCalm?
- What time of day should I NuCalm?