The biosignal processing discs will be protected through airport scanners as long as they are safely kept in the Faraday bag.
Articles in this section
- Do I need the discs to receive a benefit?
- What is the optimal disc placement?
- Do the discs expire?
- Are the discs effected by heat?
- Does the disc have to be exact to be effective?
- How does the disc work?
- Are the discs environmentally friendly?
- Can the discs safely pass through airport security?
- What is GABA? What does it do?
- Are the discs "drug-free"?