Both biosignal processing discs activate the GABAergic system of the body - your inhibitory system or relaxation system. They contain the signals to produce more GABA (your body's natural calming chemical) and L-Theanine, GABA's precursor. The Pro discs not only contain these signals but also contain specific signals to stimulate the Vagus nerve, which is the main parasympathetic nerve connecting the brain to vital organs. Activating this nerve induces a deeper, and more full-body parasympathetic and the relaxation response. We recommend the Pro discs if you have difficulty relaxing, you are ill or injured, or you plan on NuCalming in higher stress environments (ie. on an airplane).
Articles in this section
- Do I need the discs to receive a benefit?
- What is the optimal disc placement?
- Do the discs expire?
- Are the discs effected by heat?
- Does the disc have to be exact to be effective?
- How does the disc work?
- Are the discs environmentally friendly?
- Can the discs safely pass through airport security?
- What is GABA? What does it do?
- Are the discs "drug-free"?