Yes, as a legacy user with the CES device and cream, you can continue to purchase refills of the electrodes and cream, however, we strongly encourage you to make the switch to the NuCalm Biosignal Processing Discs to simplify and optimize your NuCalm experience.
Articles in this section
- Do I have warranty on my JBL headphones purchased through you?
- JBL troubleshooting
- How do I upgrade to the discs?
- I still use the headphones with the built-in MP3 player - how do I get access to the app?
- What ingredients are in the GABA cream?
- Are the discs as effective as the CES/cream?
- CES troubleshooting
- What if my CES is broken? Can I get it fixed?
- Can I still buy refills on electrodes and GABA cream?
- Does the cream expire?