NuCalm takes your brainwaves to the verge of sleep. There is nothing stopping you from dipping into deep sleep. Your brain will drift into whatever state it needs for optimal recovery.
Articles in this section
- Is it normal to have flashbacks or to have memories resurface during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel emotional or to cry during NuCalm?
- Why wasn't I able to relax during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel tingling or twitching during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to have lucid or vivid dreams during NuCalm?
- Should I have fallen asleep during NuCalm?
- Is it normal to feel tired after NuCalm?
- How should I expect to feel after a NuCalm session?
- What should I expect during a NuCalm session?