Yes. The natural ingredients in NuCalm won’t interact with your medication. Unless explicitly told to avoid NuCalm or any of its components, there is no concern.
Articles in this section
- Can someone with a spinal cord injury or is paralyzed use NuCalm?
- Can I still use NuCalm if I’m taking prescription medications?
- Can someone with sensory processing issues such autism and aspergers use NuCalm?
- Can someone with a traumatic brain injury use NuCalm?
- Can someone with a Pacemaker use NuCalm?
- Can someone who is deaf or hearing impaired still successfully use NuCalm?
- Can someone who suffers from PTSD, anxiety or depression use NuCalm?
- Can pregnant women use NuCalm?
- How old do you have to be to use NuCalm? Can my children use it?
- Can I use NuCalm if I have epilepsy?