NuCalm is kinda like exercise, but for the mind. The more you use it, the more balanced you will be and better able to bounce back from stress. If you are using NuCalm every day, there is less balancing to be done each time. And with consistent use of NuCalm, you will see that the natural endpoint [link to natural endpoint FAQ] of your session will become shorter over time. As you become more balanced, the less you will need. But if you go too long without it, your stress resilience will naturally decrease.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum amount of time to use NuCalm and still get benefit?
- Will I always need NuCalm?
- How can I optimize my NuCalm session?
- What does "Natural endpoint" mean? And how do I know when I've reached it?
- What is the best position to NuCalm?
- How long should my NuCalm session be?
- Which NuCalm journey should I use?
- How often should I use NuCalm?
- What time of day should I NuCalm?