Daily use is ideal. We recommend 3-4 times a week, 20-min minimum. NuCalm is balancing your autonomic nervous system. If you are using it every day, there is less balancing to be done each time. The natural endpoint of your session is when you start feeling restless and just “wake up”, similar to waking up from a nap. Going to your natural endpoint [link to natural endpoint article] means you have achieved complete autonomic nervous system balancing for the day. The length of your natural session is an indication of how out of balance you are. Sleep deprivation, poor sleep quality, stress, jetlag, illness, injury are all factors that will affect the length of your session. With consistent use of NuCalm, you will see that the natural endpoint of your session will become shorter over time.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum amount of time to use NuCalm and still get benefit?
- Will I always need NuCalm?
- How can I optimize my NuCalm session?
- What does "Natural endpoint" mean? And how do I know when I've reached it?
- Where can I NuCalm?
- How long should my NuCalm session be?
- Which NuCalm journey should I use?
- How often should I use NuCalm?
- What time of day should I NuCalm?