NuCalm’s neuroacoustic tracks are more than binaural beats and are the next generation of brainwave entrainment. Traditional binaural beat music is linear and predictable - it may be effective once or twice but once your brain understands the pattern it will disengage. NuCalm tracks, on the other hand, are scientifically designed to keep your brain engaged for the first, second, and umpteenth use! The NuCalm tracks incorporate complex and nonlinear sound structures that create an unpredictable experience for the brain. The novelty and complexity of the sounds and tracks keep the brain engaged, allowing you to reliably fall into Alpha or Theta brainwave rhythms every time you use NuCalm.
Articles in this section
- Could one theoretically also get a benefit out of the soundtrack alone or is it mandatory to always use it in conjunction with the discs or it will otherwise not be effective?
- Can I use any headphones to listen to the software?
- How is this different from binaural beats I can find for free on the internet?
- Which journey is right for me?
- How does the neuro acoustic software work?
- How loud does the music need to be?
- What are bone-conduction headphones?
- Can I listen to the music without headphones?